Driving Miss Daisy - Companion Driver needed for Cranleigh
Published: 22 June 2021
Driving Miss Daisy
are recruiting a Companion Driver for Cranleigh
Here at Driving
Miss Daisy we are seeking an additional Companion Driver to relaunch our
business in Cranleigh.
We enable the elderly, disabled, children and the vulnerable in our communities who need help and support where a companion as well as transport is required.
What does being a Companion Driver involve?
· You will be required to assist and drive vulnerable in our community who need transport to get around.
· We are looking for a people person, kind, caring, and 100% committed to the needs of our clients who we transport daily, with a can do attitude, patience and a sense of humour.
· Building relationships in the local area, marketing, and leafleting to increase client base.
· Assisting and socialising with our wonderful Daisy clients in Cranleigh and the surrounding areas.
What do Companion Drivers need to be considered :
· Initial hours will be 12-15 hours per week, building to full time as the business grows.
· You need to be flexible and available 5 days a week with occasional weekend work.
· Must be willing to obtain a Private Hire Licence through Waverley licensing. This involves an application, a medical, a DBS, a driving assessment plus a short knowledge test, plus a clean driving licence.
· You will need to be fluent in English both verbal and written.
Please visit www.drivingmissdaisy.co.uk for more information about our business.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in applying for the role.