Complaints and Code of Conduct

Submit your Complaint to:


The Clerk to the Council

The Council's Auditor
. (The Parish Clerk can provide you with their contact details.)

The Police

The Monitoring Officer - 01483 523222. Waverly Borough Council, The Burys, Godalming, GU7 HR1

The Parish Clerk, or if complaint concerns the Clerk then the Chairman.

If you are still unsure where to direct your complaint, please contact the Parish Clerk for advice.

Type of Conduct:

Lack of Action by the Council or poor Standard of Service. 
Financial Irregularity
Criminal Activity
Member Conduct 
Employee Conduct